miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

Level 4 >> Post 10 (week 13) English Language Challenges


> What comments can you make about your experience learning English at university? What about the use of blogs?

> What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?

> Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?

- Wordcount: 260

- Make comments on 3 of your partners' posts + 1 comment on my blog.



Hi dear students, today's blog session is about the English challenges during the process at university and in the future.

I think using blogs while learning, in this case English language, has a lot of importance, because you have to use the language to show your thoughts. Also, it gives you the opportunity to be in touch with the language the whole time. The use of blogs or any other interactive platform to learn English not only at university, but in general terms is an amazing manner to improve your skills as a non-native speaker. I believe that by using blogs you can improve your writing skills as well as your knowledge about vocabulary.

However my speaking skills are not bad at all, I think I have to improve them in order to have more understanding of variety of topics, so I can talk to people about them. Also, my reading skills are quite good but they need to be improved as well. In order to improve my skills, I will start a weekly plan to remember everything I've forgotten about these two important skills. I will start by reading a lot of tips about reading and speaking skills, so at the end of this year I will recover every aspect of my English abilities.

I use English all the time, wherever I go I can use my English, because tourists are usually lost so I give them directions or just a piece of advice about a new place in town or the best way to move around the city.


That's all folks.


See you soon (I hope)


Resultado de imagen para english challenges

14 comentarios:

  1. Good idea to look for tips to improve aspects of the language.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey, teacher, I bet your english is the best, I wonder if the "anglos" could recognize a chilean accent on you! the indian and italian accent talking in english are my favs, the funniest! lol

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that to use your English skills to help lost tourists is a good way for to improve!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. English is very necessary especially if there are tourists who speak English

    ResponderBorrar
  5. In global terms, how international relations are developing we'll have to learn Chinese!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Learn english it's so important for understand what kind of thing are spoken in the social media. It is a great tool to communicate with different types of people and expand our world view

    ResponderBorrar

  7. I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN A FLUID ENGLISH WILL BE LIVING ABROAD, BUT EVEN IF I LEARNED MORE THIS YEAR

    ResponderBorrar
  8. It is always necessary to return to the forgotten things, greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I think that will keep your plan to review English. So on January 7 my English perhaps be best ajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Hi! I think I have a very good pronunciation and I don't need to improve much more, but I think it's always good to keep learning.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. There is always someone like you who can help a lost tourist

    ResponderBorrar
  12. With what I know of English, I think I'll give a bad indication, it's something that even happens to me in Spanish

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I really like that you worry, as you do, to keep constantly updated. that is vocation jajja.
    I regret to delay, I have had problems with the blog, better I will send an mail :(

    ResponderBorrar