martes, 16 de octubre de 2018

LEVEL 4 >> Post N°2 The best Holidays/Concert ever (week 4)


Hello dear students,

This time, you have to choose between two topics. You can write either about "your best holidays or the best concert you've ever been to".

You have two options:

Holidays:

- when it was
- where they went
- how long it was
- people they went with
- things/activities they did
- why it has been the best so far
- any other relevant info


Concert:

- when / where it was
- the artist they saw
- a bit of info about the artist
- describe the atmosphere during the event
- describe how they felt and why they enjoyed it
- any other memories about it


Wordcount: 170
>>Leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts + a comment on my post.

The best concert I've ever had


Well, I chose the second topic. This time I'm going to write about one of the best musical performance I've ever seen. This concert was about 10 years ago and it was here in Santiago, especifically at Victor Jara stadium. I went there with a couple of friends to see a great band called "Millencolin", they're from Sweden and they have visited Chile at least four times, but that's was the first time they played here; Moreover, another band I liked came on stage, so it was quite a fantastic experience not only for me but for my friends as well.

As I mentioned before, this band is from the city called Örebro, in Sweden. They have recorded lots of albums and even though they are from this country, they sing in English. Their style is similar to "punk" music, but a little bit softer.

As people who attended this concert were all fans, the atmosphere was totally special and motivating to all of us. For this reason, I was quite excited about being there having this amazing experience and listening to the songs with which I grew up.

To sum up, it was a great experience being with a bunch of friends of mine and I think one of the best memories I will always have about this moment in my life is that I went to their first concert and afterwards we drank a couple of beers...

Here you can listen to a great song... Maybe, you know them!!! ;) 






13 comentarios:

  1. I think I recognize the song! what a good game the Tony Hawk's :')

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Music is always better when shared with friends! CHEERS !!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That song is a classic , i remember playing tony hawk ps2 with my brother when we where visiting our grandparents on summer vacations

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wow! I think this energy in the concerts is produced only by some bands

    ResponderBorrar
  5. they look like Deftones in the photo, i wonder if their music will be similar..

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I did not know this group. Is really amazing

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It remembers to my childhood playing Tony Hawk on nintendo 64

    ResponderBorrar
  8. it is best to go and see our favorite bands playing

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I did not know this group but this concert must be very exciting! I just went to a concert and it was not like this.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I don't remember much this group but I believe this concert was a great time for you and your friends

    ResponderBorrar
  11. It's so cool when you are conected with the people, when you feel so happy hearing the music that you like

    ResponderBorrar
  12. great music band and the game much better

    ResponderBorrar