miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

Level 4 - Post 4 (week 6) > Free/Themed Post 2



THE BEST TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICE IN MY LIFE



Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.



Wordcount: 200 --> PLEASE, STICK TO THIS AMOUNT OF WORDS.



Hey guys!

In today's blog session I'll tell you more about my favourite technological device. Well, as you may notice during the lessons, I'm always carrying my computer with me, because it's a part of me. So, my beloved tech device is the computer.

I still remember when I first got this computer, it was the first thing I bought with my very first salary as a teacher 5 years ago. I believe that's why I take care so much of it and also because I save everything in it. I can keep everything here, from old pictures and different types of movies to lessons material. In addition, I use it all the time, for example to watch movies, listen to music and to keep in touch with my family or friends.

One of the things I like the most about my computer is how useful can be, because I can keep everything saved without using any paper or space at home; although, some people might say that a cellphone is more useful than a computer, but I think a computer is better in terms of utility.

According to what my life would be without this device, I believe that it wouldn't be the same, because I'm so used to have my computer with me all the time and that's why my computer is a big part of my life.


Cheers.

Tips:


- Remember to keep your ideas into paragraphs.

- Be careful while using verbs in past tense.

- Try using more connectors, to link your ideas 

Imagen relacionada


13 comentarios:

  1. hi teacher, my favourite technological advice is the computer too, it is so useful and comfortable. And I think that the computer is better than the cellphone.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you I think that the computer is one of the best technological device, because with this we can do many things.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your computer is really the computer of the imagen?
    I think that to me the computer is also very important, not like it's for you, but is true that is a very useful tool.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the computer is a great communication technology device , but the cellphone i think that it to replace


    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi!!! Me too love my computer, but I believe that cellphone is more useful than a computer, because the cell phone is like one little computer... Kattya.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi teacher, I think that computer it's a great tool in the dailylife, it´s comfortable, practic, multifuntional and serves to work or fun

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Work and study without a computer it's not-viable in this times!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I think it's hard to pleople that loves the computers because they've to carry that weight everywhere.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. A very useful artifact for the problematic human

    ResponderBorrar

  10. is incredible as in these times the computer is a part of the body hhahaha is essential

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I do not imagine my life without the computer, in these times it's almost like my own brain.

    ResponderBorrar

  12. your computer is as important as it is for me my cell phone

    ResponderBorrar
  13. The computer is a big device for me, I prefer the cell phone.

    ResponderBorrar